Monday, September 8, 2008

We're having a ...

We feel extremely blessed to share that we're expecting a baby girl!!! Here are a few pics from today's ultrasound where we learned the baby's gender and more importantly that everything looked good/normal. We appreciate everyone's continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy!


Daddy's little girl ;)


Side Profile


Our little girl waving "hi" to everyone!


Near the top-center notice there are only two and not three "legs" :)


Two itty bitty feet!

3 comments:

Kaija said...

Congratulations Andy and Eudora - welcome to the girl club...it's a fun one :-)

JC said...

I love the little picture! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Andy & Eudora - I don't think I've had the opportunity to properly congratulate you guys! I'm so happy for you! And a girl-- seems to be in the water these days! Can't wait to see that cute little pink bundle! If you need anything, let me know :) Steph