Monday, April 27, 2009

Gracie's 1sy Day at "School"

With Mommy returning to work part-time, our baby girl is now going to "school" three days a week. As today was her 1st full day at Chesterbrook, I took a few pics to celebrate Gracie's 1st day! :)




Play-time with Daddy at home :)


Just arrived!


Gracie's School ... Chesterbrook Academy which is ~2.5 miles from home, 5min door-to-door.


Our happy little camper chilling in a bouncy seat in the Infant Room :)
I've also included a link to a video I shot of Gracie from her play-time this morning which will hopefully be available sometime today. Please forgive/ignore my babytalk voice! ;)

1 comment:

Janice Taylor said...

Hi Eudora and Andy,

Congratulations. Gracie is absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed watching the video and can tell that she is loved and adored. Eurora - Drop me a note sometime. I'd love to keep in touch. Continued blessings to all three of you.

Janice Taylor